|Packaging Size||50 kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kg|
|Packaging Details||20 kg Bag|
|Usage/Application||Sizing agent, Thickener in cosmetics, Emulsion stabilizer in adhesives|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Synonyms||PVA, Polyethenol, Polyviol, PVOH|
|Molecular Weight||44.05 g/mol|
|Melting Point||200 DegreeC|
|Boiling Point||228 DegreeC|
|Flash Point||79.44 DegreeC|
Polyvinyl Alcohol Price List
|1 kg Bag||Rs 199|
|20 kg Bag||Rs 3,800|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Polyvinyl alcohol (resin) has a variety of applications ranging from paper and textile industries to construction, adhesives and the oil and gas industry.
KURARAY POVAL is water-soluble, has specific colloidal characteristics, excellent film-forming properties, and high tensile strength.
Get Best price of 99% pure 20 Kg Bag of Polyvinyl Alcohol CAS No. 9002-89-5, (C2H4O)x. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- It is used in the nutritional supplement pills, tablets and capsules owing to its viscosity.
- Polyvinyl alcohol is used as an additive in mortar and cement in order to increase of their cohesion and fluidic properties, reducing the drying time for the concrete surface.
- It is used as a film coating agent for food supplement.
- It has various pharma applications also.
- PVA is widely used in freshwater sport fishing
- It is offered in Technical, Laboratory Grade.
- Inhalation of the dust of PVA may cause irritation of the nose and throat and cause coughing and chest discomfort.
- The dust may also irritate the eyes.
- Dust may aggravate symptoms of bronchitis or may provoke asthmatic responses in persons with asthma who are sensitive to dust.
- If inhaled then immediately take the patient to fresh air.
- In case of skin contact take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with soap and water and cover the irritated area with an emollient.
- In case of eye contact Flush eyes with water or normal saline solution for 20 to 30 minutes.
- If swallowed - make victim drink water (two glasses at most). Consult doctor if feeling unwell.